At first, I truly apologise to Jessica for being so late! My exams came in my way and I really could not give a proper visit to the wonderful places around the blogging world.
It’s my first Special Bloggers Award and I am really excited!
And a really big thank you to you for giving me this Special Bloggers Award. Dear Jessica, thank you so much for nominating me for this award! You are really special and amazing. And a great writer! I am glad to find someone like you… so talented and amazing! I hope your travels are going well!
- Thanks the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions you are asked ( if you’re comfortable doing so!)
- Create 10 questions for the bloggers you’ve nominated.
- Nominate at least 3 bloggers for the Special Blogger Award.
- Comment on your nominees most recent blog post to let them know you’ve nominated.
- Have a fun
Thank you so much Jessica!
Have you ever enjoyed school?
Well, I quite like the school a bit. I am 14 years old, and going there currently, so I can view all the lights and dark of school life. I really like my teachers, the study, the library but these gossips, and bullies are certainly annoying.
What’s your life motto?
Be the change you want.
What kind of fear have you overcome?
Well, the fear of expressing myself. As a little girl, I was afraid to be different and tried to follow the waves. But since the age of 12, I decided I can express anything I want, even if I have to hear much scorn, in my little quiet way.
Ever experience to drown?
When you heart and mind is in conflict, which one wins?
My heart, always, except exams.
What kind of blog post you like to read?
Any post written with love. Poems and “about me” and award posts are my favourite though, and also those describing culture and travelogues and tickets to magical worlds.
If you were an animal, what kind are you?
Do you like spicy food?
Oh no! 😮
Age doesn’t matter to love. Agree or not? Why?
Age doesn’t matter to love, I agree. Does a toddler not love his parents? 🙂
Your definition of true love?
Felt through heart, and withstanding all storms.
Steve, who certainly is a very special person in our blogging world.
Karleyyalday, a special lady who is so kind and lovely.
Saba Niaz Siddiqui, a special person with an amazing heart.
- What does “peace” mean to you?
- How many languages do you know?
- What do you think is the best thing about keeping pets?
- What is your favourite dessert?
- Rainforests or barren lands?
- What is your favourite way to celebrate a victory?
- Any childhood treasure?
- Do you like nature?
- What is your favourite flower or tree?
- What is your favourite book?
Thank you again, Jessica, and everyone reading it! May you have a great day ahead! 🙂