I’d really like to thank James A. Best for nominating me to this award. He really is an awesome writer and a very nice person who forever keeps hope and faith.
Here are The Rules To Follow :
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a Photo of the Logo)
- Post the rules
- Ask 5-10 Questions of your choice
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them
Here Are James’ Questions :
- What dream are you chasing in your life ? As a dreamer, I’ve a number of dreams, but perhaps the biggest one is making and dwelling in a magical world. Perhaps that’s why I’m often reading or writing or drawing and making my own little Cygnet
- What do you do during thisCovid-19 lockdown? Lots! Writing, drawing, online classes, reading and all. But best of all, we had a little caterpillar with us who recently turned a butterfly.
- What type of music drives your creativity? I like hearing vocaloid or utaite songs most.
- What is your true ultimate goal in retirement? I want to settle down in a nice countryside places in the hills and write pr draw 🙂
- If, you could describe your home country. How would that look like to readers ? I’m sorry I don’t believe in concept of countries 😔 But if you’d like to know about my home, it’s in a suburb place with ponds and trees and ruins almost a century old.
- What genre or genres of blogs do you enjoy writing ? I love to write poems or flashfictions and also a little doodles and perhaps general things for my beloved fellow bloggers.
- How would you explain your family history ? “Lost in books” Actually, most of us like reading so… 🙂
- Do you read books for some inspiration when creating new blog topics ? Not really.
- Would you consider a creative person? If so, how?
- What type of characters do you like to read about?
- How would you describe the quarantine in a few words?
- How would you describe your aesthetics?
- When the quarantine ends, what would you do first?
- Elyan White: An amazing writer with intruguing characters and a very nice heart.
- Tatterhood: Who’s really tough and amazing and has a postive effect on us
- Sheree: who has taken me to number of places where I’ve never been with her travelogues.
- Johanna: Who writes really well
- PJ: Who writes great poems
- Muffin: Since Steve is already nominated by James, I’ll just ask our beloved Muffin to join in 😉
- Suzi: whose haikus, poems and writing is just amazing.
- Mrs. T: Who’s really nice, friendly and caring.
- K.A. Ashcomb: I just met her but her writings and book reviews has already captivated me.
- JesusLuvAll: He’s so caring and positive and really nice.
Thank you James A. Best once again! I hope everyone stay safe and sound 🙂