A very big thank you to our beloved Sheree from the View from the Back for this award! She’s a brilliant blogger, always cheerful, supportive, with very interesting travels all around the world, and really good recipes and photographs… Thank you so much for being a part of blogosphere and I am counting my lucky stars that I have met you.
1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the blogger asked you.
4. Nominate 11 lucky bloggers and make them happy.
5. Ask your nominees 11 further questions.
6. Notify your 11 nominees.
Thank you so much Sheree!
Facts about Myself…
- I express myself through my imaginary friends.
- I love watching cricket.
- My favourite anime till now is Dororo (2019) and Naruto
- I love meeting new people around the blogging world
- I am making my own language
- Whenever I am sad, I write poems (perhaps that’s why they are dark so much)
- I truly believe in equality
- I am big dreamer, and once saw a fellow blogger, Sheree in my dream.
- My lucky number is 7
- I love mystery and antiques and ruins
- I value gratitude and compassion the most in my life.
Questions by Sheree:
1. If you had the ability to turn back time, what time period would you return to and why?
Age of 11, preteen, where I made most wrong decisions.
2. You have the opportunity to make up a word and have it added to the dictionary. What would it be and what does it mean? Give examples of its use.
It is a most interesting question! A few years back, I used to keep a long list of words. I am even making a language for our world. 🙂 Well, I’d choose Quya, which refers to a complex and contradictory person, for example, very emotional, yet unable to describe one’s emotions, very sympathetic, yet antipathetic. (actually my communities’ name is also Quya)
3. You’ve been gifted a plot of land on which you can grow vegetables and herbs. What would you grow and why?
I am not very fond of vegetables and not a good gardener indeed. 🙂
4. Have you ever visited a place just because someone wrote about it on their blog. If so, where was that place?
Not yet, but I am quite new to blogging. I would love to visit a lot of places though!
5. You have the chance to live someone else’s life for a year. Who would you like to be and why?
Well, I am quite happy in my skin. 🙂 But I would like to be a little kid with no worries
- Yeka, a most amazing and wonderful woman that I have the luck to meet. Very encouraging and a true warrior.
- William Johnson, a very young talented writer, who certainly deserves more praises.
- Tiger Anime, my new friend in Word Press, who writes about anime
- Mr Holliman, an amazing man with great posts and really cool recipe too.
- Red Rider, an amazing man, I really like his ramblings and every talks with him.
- Jyoti, a sweet, bubbly school girl, who’s already to have a warm chat.
- PJ, a new blogging friend whom I feel is amazing already.
- The Mush from the Hill, an amazing poet who has magic in his words.
- Gina, another amazing poet and a really wonderful person.
- Enzo Martinelli, amazing person with great interests and amazing taste of arts.
- Rising Star, who really is a Rising Star in the blogging world!
+ Anyone who wishes to! 🙂 (I would be really happy if you do ❤ )
- What is your favourite song?
- Favourite travel destination?
- Favourite movie?
- Favourite fictional character and why?
- Your biggest dream?
- Do you believe in magic?
- Would you like to come to our planet Cygnet? (a magical world in my mind)
- Something you cherish?
- Childhood favourite TV show?
- Something you think the whole world needs to know?
- Something about yourself you would like to change?